Friday, September 22, 2006

Workin' For The Weekend

Aren't we all? For some reason, I can't get that song out of my head today.

(Where did I put that red bandanna...?)



We Are...Marshall: The most recent issue of Marshall University's alumni magazine is dedicated to the movie. There are several interesting stories, and some terrific photos. It makes for some good reading, if you can get a copy.







Overexposed:
Please, ...How much longer?












Tiny Bubbles: And, a tiny pacemaker was implanted successfully in Don Ho's chest on Saturday. I used to really dig Ho's variety show on ABC back in the mid-70s. (But, I didn't know he was still up and about...)






Oscar season is coming: And soon! So soon, in fact, that USA Today just published it's first Top 10 Contenders watch list. My $2 is on Stranger Than Fiction, to show.

2 comments:

Barbie Girl said...

I got my Marshall magazine the other day. I put it up for Safekeeping.

And now, thanks to you, I also have that damn song stuck in your head. Luckily I'm wearing my black bandana today!

Kelly said...

We got to magazines so I will frame the cover of one and keep the other as a keepsake.