Friday, January 19, 2007

Step Away From My Pride

It had been a while since we last spoke, so I was eager to catch up when she called earlier this evening.

"Hi," she said. "I won't keep you long. Actually, I wanted to talk about blogs."

Finally!

"Yep. I've been reading the message board a lot, because my job is sort of boring. I've been checking out your site as well as some others, and I'm really starting to get into some of the blogs. If you have a minute, I wanted to talk with you about something."

I figured she wanted my take on a movie she had rented. Or, maybe some advice about how to start her own blog.

I bet she wanted to have her new site linked to The Film Geek!

"Listen, do you read Step Away From The Barbies? 'Cause, I love it! So much that I read it every frickin' day! It's so damn cool. I mean, Jimmy The Neighbor is such a loser, and ...blah blah blah blah blah."

Uh, yeah...I dig it too...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"Thanks, mom," said The Film Geek.

The Film Geek said...

LOL

Barbie Girl said...

I think this is one of my proudest moments ever. I mean, not only do I get mentioned in your blog but someone also gets what I mean about Jimmy.

This rocks.

The Film Geek said...

The best part, Barbie Girl, is that it's a true story.