Friday, May 04, 2007

An Only Slightly Exaggerated Conversation

The Scene: Noon. Lunch, at Hibachi.

The Place: Downtown Huntington

The Players: Hoyt (Donutbuzz), Barbie (Stay Away From The Barbies), Bill, and The Film Geek.


Action:

The Film Geek: "Barbie, you have no any idea how often friends of mine call me, and ask if I know you?"

Barbie: "Really!?! My life's not that interesting."

Hoyt: "People love honest writing, and you do that really well."

Bill: "What are you guys talking about, blogs?"

TFG: "She does write really honest stuff. Kinda like Don't Print This, which I think is the most honest blog around."

Hoyt: "He does write honest stuff. It's great writing."

Bill: "Who's that? What's it called?"

TFG: " I wish I could write so honestly. Hey, Barbie, why haven't I seen you lately on the message board?"

Barbie: "Have you read my blog lately?!?"

Bill: "Uh, ... You guys have a message board, too?
Check, please."

1 comment:

Barbie Girl said...

hehehee. Yeah, the conversation did go something like that. Except you forgot to put the part of the conversation where I forced everyone to discuss how hot I am and how I made everyone say nice things about me. :)