The five things I think were attempted in I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry:
1. Laughs: The kind that also comes from pickin' boogers and crackin' farts.
2. T&A: And not Sandler and Kevin James. I'm talkin' Jessica Biel T&A. You know, the good kind.
3. A message: Yep, a message film from Happy Madison Productions. Go figure.
4. Fun cameos: Aykroyd, Spade, Rachel Dratch, Blake Clark and ESPN's Dan Patrick.
5. Romantic Comedy: That's right, I said a Adam Sandler movie about two guys pretending to be gay is really a romantic comedy, focused more on the relationship with Sandler and Biel.
The things I think were accomplished by the movie:
1. Sorta. Although the playboy Sandler from the first third of the flick is funnier than the best buddy Sandler of the last two-thirds.
2. Yeah, accomplished. Nicely.
3. "A" for effort, but a little short in making the message really work.
4. Nah. Except for Aykroyd, the people in cameos were posers.
5. Nope. Missed by a mile.