Sunday, January 20, 2008

How I Wanna Be When I Get Young

Just ran across this terrific West Virginia blog, Jeff's Skateboard Page. This guy lives the life I wanna live, but am too much of a sissy to do.

Like his--and my--buddy
Jackie, these guys got some skatin' in their blood. Poppin' Ollies, turning a railstand into a primo and nosegrinding: these are the kind of guys I pretend to be when I'm driving my mini-van through downtown.

Check out Jeff's Skateboard Page. And pretend along with me.

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Yeah, Jeffs blog is the shizznit.

Since it got cold my enthusiasm for skating was starting to wane.. but then I found his blog and BLAM! that day I was skating my ass off...and I haven't stopped since. So thanks Jeff!

And thanks Film Geek fer the props...ya big sissy :D

The Film Geek said...

Yep, I love his old school pictures, especially.

Cold?

Cold?

I hadn't noticed the cold. It's rather toasty in my mini-van.

The Film Geek said...

...and you're welcome.

Steve Adams said...

You're never too old to learn.

TOR Hershman said...

Say, do you like my lill', made in Wheeling, YouTube film?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7iQRFP_e90

Evil Twin's Wife said...

TFG - I've bestowed (?) an award to you on my blog. Check it oooowwwt. :-)

Bionic Bigfoot said...

That's nice.

Jeff said...

Dang! Thanks for the kind words FG. I guess I never had to grow up.

The Film Geek said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jeff. I think you grew up, man, it just seems like you know what's important in life.

Nice to meet ya.

oldfatjeff said...

Thanks again FG.