Tuesday, July 01, 2008

High School Quotes I Remember: Quote # 6

(I make no judgements about content. I'm simply purging some of the clutter that's been inside my head since 1983.)


"Listen, Chuck. Uh...you don't know what a dingleberry is, do you?"

~Me, to my friend Chuck, just after a gorgeous blond walked past us in the lunchroom during our sophomore year. In a failed attempt to impress her, Chuck loudly expressed his desire to kiss her on something that's not typically on the list of things people pucker up to.



3 comments:

JD Byrne said...

"Kiss my dingleberry" - sounds like something an x-rated Flo would say.

Christopher Scott Jones said...

Well, there was this one girl who went to Webster County who would...


Oh, nevermiond.

The Film Geek said...

JDB: Yep LOL

Anc Chris: Exactly why I said "not typically on the list" !! :)