Monday, November 27, 2006

Adding It To My List

I'm not so good at giving gifts, but I know how to make my own List-Of-Needful- Things.

USA Today reports a 14-disc collection titled "The Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition" is set for holiday release. The collection will include all four Christopher Reeve flicks, and the mega-hit Superman Returns.

It retails for $100.

The box set also includes the documentary: Look, Up In The Sky! The Amazing Story of Superman, a miniature comic book remake of Superman #7, and the 1951 George Reeves flick: Superman and the Mole-Men.

It may not say "I love you" like colorfully wrapped office supplies, but it seems like a pretty cool gift!

4 comments:

Thwacko said...

If you can sit through Superman IV, you are one up on me!

The Film Geek said...

LOL!

I could probably sit through it again, if I had to. The real question is whether or not I want to pay a hundred bucks for a collection that includes it!

larryosaurus said...

Alright! This has the Richard Donner cut of Superman 2. If you get this for Christmas I'd like to request one, ahem, completley legal copy of that disc please.. :)

The Film Geek said...

Hey Jackie, it's a done deal! (I just saw Mrs. FG reading the blog, and making a note of my post.)