After two sick days stuck in bed with nothing but a laptop and remote control to entertain me, I've come to some random conclusions:
1. Women's Erotic Wrestling XXI is neither erotic or 'rasslin.
2. The Big Lebowski is funnier each time I watch it.
3. The View is boring without catfights.
4. The Fly--the remake starring Jeff Goldblum--is a terrific way to kill 90 minutes.
5. NyQuil causes the strangest dreams. I went into a deep slumber Sunday evening, and dreamt WVU Coach Rich Rodriguez skipped out for Michigan.
6. West Virginia has some terrific bloggers.
7. The governor of West Virginia seems to have stronger and more outspoken opinions about football coaching than he does about the incident involving Megan Williams and a poor state economy. Combined.
8. Not showering for three days is somehow liberating.
9. Even jacknuts can be friendly.
10. The cable company does not, cannot and will not bill you discretely for adult programming. No matter how many times you call and beg. (See #1.)