Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Jacknut Chronicles' Sunday Edition Extra! Body Language Says It All

When Virginia Governor Tim Kaine (D) stopped by Charleston, West Virginia on Saturday to speak at the Democratic Party's annual Jefferson-Jackson Day fundraiser dinner, West Virginia Governor Joe Manchin (D) was there in the spotlight.

Many have noticed Mojo's seeming unwillingness to promote or campaign for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama. This photo, taken by Gazette photojournalist Kenny Kemp, tells the tale: while Virginia Governor Kaine's enthusiastically sells the ticket, Mojo looks like he's still stewing over WVU's latest football loss to Colorado.

The picture says it all.

9 comments:

Buzzardbilly said...

LMAO! That is the jealous stare of the morally bankrupt wondering "why does everyone like you better than me?"

Spike Nesmith said...

But as a republican, why should he support Obama?



....what? He is? Really?

The Film Geek said...

Hey Buzzardbilly: I hope the chuckle helped you to feel better!

Hey, Spike: I've already checked the " (D) " beside his name. In fact, a bunch of times since he began this gig. It's like determining the sex of a very young puppy with very small balls. It's there, but it's hard to see.

MountainLaurel said...

LOL!! Maybe there's something wrong with me, but to me it looks like they're comparing the sizes of their, ah, manhood, and Joe is coming up short.

LOL @ Spike's revelation!! Round thse parts we call Joe a DINO.

The Film Geek said...

ROFL!

All Click said...

He is thinking "Man, if only I admitted I was a Republican I could be staring at Sarah Palin by now".

Anonymous said...

I saw some of the video of the fundraiser, and Kaine sincerely delivered for Obama.

By the way, Manchin's Huntington HQ now prominently displays WVU and Marshall signs in the front window, but I've yet to see an Obama sign. Wonder if they'll display one if someone gives them one?

primalscreamx said...

Donutbuzz,

Not too likely. I think Manchin delivers the party line when he has to, but is quietly less of an Obama supporter than I am. His horse didn't win or place, and I think he's a friend of Governor Palin's. They probably have a bit more in common, including management styles.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bill, I might be seeing things, but I'm pretty sure there's now an Obama sign in the front window in the Huntington office. It's not visible, though, from the main drag on Sixth Avenue. Sigh.