Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just Waking Up From His Long Winter Nap

Have I missed anything?

Photograph: Yui Mok/PA



James Brown's still hangin' 'round: Someone might wanna call those guys from Weekend At Bernie's.







Caricature Zone
The Donald vs. Rosie Feud: Bennifer and Brangelina are such cutesy ways to illustrate the over-the-top power of celebrity couples. I've tried with these two, believe me, to come up with something cool: The Dosie; RoDon; Donaldosie; The Beast(s) That Ate Manhattan.

Nothing worked.

So, I've settled on calling this partnership: The Rosie O'Donald.





6 comments:

jedijawa said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Gotta have my daily Film Geek fix.

The Film Geek said...

Gee, guys. I blush easily...:)

In truth, I had nothing to say for a week. Nothing! How do you guys get over that?

(By the way, I'm really talking to Hoyt. I'm well aware that Jedi has NEVER experienced having nothing to say. Varmit.

jedijawa said...

I'm ... speachless! :P

Stanton said...

James Brown on ice: The hardest man in show business.

The Film Geek said...

Ha!

Sure wish I thought of that one first.